Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
26th June 1955 Born today: Mick Jones, London, rock vocalist/guitarist (Clash-Havana 3 AM)
26th June 1946 Born today: Clive Francis, London England, actor (Masada)
26th June 1933 Born today: Claudio Abbado, Milan Italy, composer/conductor (London Symphony Orchestra 1982)
26th June 1909 Victoria and Albert Museum opens in London
26th June 1902 The Coronation of Edward VII has to be postponed due to the future king's appendicitis.
26th June 1902 Rioting in Watford after coronation festivities cancelled.
26th June 1816 The first prisoners, all women, admitted to newly built MillBank Prison in London.
Top Look Up-related places to visit in London.
Close ups of interesting features above ground level, sometimes it's the small things that matter the most. See if you can find them! You might need the top level of a double decker bus to see them though...
TOP 10 LOOK UP RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE LOOK UP SIGHTS:
11. Quantum Cloud @ Greenwich Peninsula, London
12. St Augustines Tower @ St Johns' Church Gardens, Hackney
13. A Fine Meal with a View @ 99 Kensington High Street
14. The Shard @ 32 London Bridge
15. Astor House @ Two Temple Place, London
16. The Monument.... is leaning! @ Near King William Street
17. Time was created here @ 119 High Holborn
18. Sir Hugh Myddelton's Statue @ Threadneedle Street
19. London's highest Cocktail Bar @ Pan Peninsula Tower, 1 Millharbour
20. The Skylon @ Waterloo Bridge, South Bank, London
21. English National Opera @ St Martin's Lane, London
22. The London Eye @ Thames Path, Southbank
23. Hanging Gardens of Paddington @ 16 London Street
24. Monkey Gargoyle @ Chiltern Street
25. Christmas under Nelson @ Trafalgar Square
26. The Golden Boy Statue @ Corner of Giltspur Street & Cock Lane, London
27. The Devils of Cornhill @ St Peter upon Cornhill, Gracechurch Street, Lond
28. Floral Street Helix Bridge @ Floral Street, Covent Garden, London
29. TCR Brass Cupola @ 1 Tottenham Court Road, London
30. Banksy Off His Trolley @ Bruton Lane, Mayfair
31. Perfect for looking at Stars @ 10 Earlham Street
32. London Planetarium @ Marylebone Road
33. Alexandra Palace @ Alexandra Palace Way, Wood Green