Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
Top Boxing-related places to visit in London.
London and especially the East End has always been one of the great centres of world boxing, and continues to have some of the great gyms and trainers and boxing centres in the UK. Check out some of the stories behind legendary London boxers.
TOP 10 BOXING RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
8. The Ring
10. Cafe Royal
MORE BOXING SIGHTS:
11. The Boxer in the Iron Mask @ 43 King Street, Covent Garden, London
12. The Lamb and Flag @ 33, Rose Street
13. Boxer James Burke died here @ Mepham Street, Waterloo
14. The Jew Boxer lived here @ 3 Paradise Row, Bethnal Green, London
15. The Tom Cribb @ 36 Panton Street, Haymarket, London