Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
Top Boxing-related places to visit in London.
London and especially the East End has always been one of the great centres of world boxing, and continues to have some of the great gyms and trainers and boxing centres in the UK. Check out some of the stories behind legendary London boxers.
TOP 10 BOXING RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
2. The Ring
4. Cafe Royal
MORE BOXING SIGHTS:
11. Berry Bros & Rudd Ltd @ 3 St. James's Street, Lambeth
12. Sir Henry Cooper Trained Here @ 320 Old Kent Road, Walworth
13. The Boxer in the Iron Mask @ 43 King Street, Covent Garden, London
14. The Florence Tavern @ 49 Florence Street, Islington
15. Boxer James Burke died here @ Mepham Street, Waterloo