Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
25th April 1946 Christopher Fry's Phoenix too Frequent, premieres in London
25th April 1944 Strictly star Len Goodman was born in Bethnal Green.
25th April 1896 Sidney Jones and Harry Greenbacks musical premieres in London
25th April 1660 London Convention Parliament begins
Top Dance-related places to visit in London.
Dance dance where you may be, London has a vast history of famous dancer's, dance halls, dancing shoes and other dance related events. Check them out here.
TOP 10 DANCE RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE DANCE SIGHTS:
11. Notting Hill Carnival Facts @ Chepstow Road
12. The Rivoli Ballroom @ 350 Brockley Road, Brockley, London
13. Alain's Special Building @ Creekside
14. Does is Matter? @ Drawdock Road
15. Floral Street Helix Bridge @ Floral Street, Covent Garden, London
16. 80 years and still Dancing @ 94 St Martin's Lane
17. Club in a toilet! @ 82a Commercial Street, Clerkenwell, London
18. A Fruity place to Dance @ 7 Langley Street, London
19. Lambeth Country Show @ Brockwell Park, Herne Hill