Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
26th June 1955 Born today: Mick Jones, London, rock vocalist/guitarist (Clash-Havana 3 AM)
26th June 1946 Born today: Clive Francis, London England, actor (Masada)
26th June 1933 Born today: Claudio Abbado, Milan Italy, composer/conductor (London Symphony Orchestra 1982)
26th June 1909 Victoria and Albert Museum opens in London
26th June 1902 The Coronation of Edward VII has to be postponed due to the future king's appendicitis.
26th June 1902 Rioting in Watford after coronation festivities cancelled.
26th June 1816 The first prisoners, all women, admitted to newly built MillBank Prison in London.
Top Dance-related places to visit in London.
Dance dance where you may be, London has a vast history of famous dancer's, dance halls, dancing shoes and other dance related events. Check them out here.
TOP 10 DANCE RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE DANCE SIGHTS:
11. Did Chaplin get the bug Here @ 143 Westminster Bridge Road
12. Alain's Special Building @ Creekside
13. Len Goodman's East End @ Harold House, Bethnal Green
14. The Royal Opera House @ Covent Garden
15. 80 years and still Dancing @ 94 St Martin's Lane
16. Does is Matter? @ Drawdock Road
17. Club in a toilet! @ 82a Commercial Street, Clerkenwell, London
18. Floral Street Helix Bridge @ Floral Street, Covent Garden, London
19. A Fruity place to Dance @ 7 Langley Street, London