Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
26th September 1963 Born today: Lysette Anthony, London, actress (Angelique-Dark Shadows, Switch)
26th September 1961 Author Will Self was born in Finchley, North London.
26th September 1947 Born today: Graham Faulkner, London, actor (Brother Sun Sister Moon)
26th September 1926 JB Fagan's And So to Bed, premieres in London
26th September 1920 Magician Edwin Archibald Maskelyne passed away in Islington.
26th September 1907 Born today: Ralph Michael, London England, actor (Quest, Doctor in the House)
26th September 1087 The Coronation of William II in Westminster Abbey.
Top Paranormal-related places to visit in London.
London's spooky stuff is not just ghosts but other weird paranormal behaviour and activity. This is where the reports have occurred:
TOP 10 PARANORMAL RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE PARANORMAL SIGHTS:
11. Vampire author lived here @ 38 Great Pulteney Street, London
12. A gunshot in the night @ Buckingham Palace
13. Oak Hill Parks Famous Tree @ Church Hill Road, Barnet, Hertfordshire
14. Society for Psychical Research @ 14 Deans Yard, Westminster
15. Cock Lane Ghost @ 21 Cock Lane, London
16. Spring Heeled Jacks 1st Victim @ 1 Tredegar Road, Tower Hamlets, London
17. Alien Autopsy location @ Rochester Square, Camden, London
18. Scene of the Flying Man! @ 15 Ashley Place, Westminster, London
19. The Children of Capland Street @ Capland Street, St Johns Wood, London
20. Poltergiest Pusher @ Fairlop Road, Leytonstone
21. The Kensington Poltergeist @ 20 Bute Street, South Kensington, London
22. Spring Heeled Jack visited here @ 2 Turner Street, Whitechapel, London