Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
28th March 1921 Actor Dirk Bogarde is born in Hampstead, London.
28th March 1858 The original Chelsea toll & suspension bridge designed by Thomas Page was opened.
Top Paranormal-related places to visit in London.
London's spooky stuff is not just ghosts but other weird paranormal behaviour and activity. This is where the reports have occurred:
TOP 10 PARANORMAL RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE PARANORMAL SIGHTS:
11. Cock Lane Ghost @ 21 Cock Lane, London
12. Scene of the Flying Man! @ 15 Ashley Place, Westminster, London
13. The Kensington Poltergeist @ 20 Bute Street, South Kensington, London
14. The Diary of a Drug Fiend @ 31 Wellington Square, Chelsea, London
15. The Children of Capland Street @ Capland Street, St Johns Wood, London
16. Wanstead Glowing Headstone @ City of London Cemetery, Wanstead
17. Vampire author lived here @ 38 Great Pulteney Street, London
18. The Field of Forty Footsteps @ Torrington Square, Bloomsbury, London
19. Oak Hill Parks Famous Tree @ Church Hill Road, Barnet, Hertfordshire
20. Poltergiest Pusher @ Fairlop Road, Leytonstone
21. A gunshot in the night @ Buckingham Palace
22. Spring Heeled Jack visited here @ 2 Turner Street, Whitechapel, London