Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
23rd April 1959 1st heliport in Britain opens in London
23rd April 1925 1st London performance of operetta Fasquita staged
23rd April 1881 Gilbert and Sullivan's opera Patience produced in London
23rd April 1775 Artist J.M.W. Turner was born in Covent Garden, London.
23rd April 1705 Richard Steele's Tender Husband, premieres in London
23rd April 1702 The Coronation of Anne I in Westminster Abbey.
23rd April 1685 The Coronation of James II (and VII of Scotland) in Westminster Abbey.
23rd April 1661 English king Charles II crowned in London
23rd April 1661 The Coronation of Charles II in Westminster Abbey.
Top Children-related places to visit in London.
Stories relating to children, their welfare, places specifically for kids, and stories of derring do of little London tykes from years gone by...
TOP 10 CHILDREN RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE CHILDREN SIGHTS:
11. Beatrix Potters Peter Rabbit @ Brompton Cemetery, Brompton, London
12. First Class Charity @ Thrawl Street, London
13. Inspired by a Teletubby? @ 2 Forest Hill Road
14. The Shaftesbury Retreat @ Staples Road, Loughton, Essex
15. The Whispering Gallery @ St Pauls Cathedral, Westminster
16. The school for Brats @ 60 The Crescent
17. Haverstock School @ 24 Haverstock Hill, Chalk Farm
18. Start Clowning Around @ The Coppetts Centre, Finchley
19. Birth of Barnardo's @ Ragged School Museum, 46-50 Copperfield Road
20. West Hatch High School @ High Road, Chigwell
21. The King of Scouting Lived here @ 9 Hyde Park Gate, Kensington
22. The Last Lollipop Lady @ Queen Victoria Street, St Pauls
23. The Foundling Museum @ 40 Brunswick Square, London
24. Granary Square and its Fountains @ Goods Way, Kings Cross
25. Coram's Fields: Children only! @ 93 Guilford Street, London
26. The Elfin Oak @ Kensington Gardens
27. Enid Blyton was born here @ 354 Lordship Lane, East Dulwich, London
28. The Godolphin & Latymer School @ Iffley Road, Hammersmith
29. Frederick Bremer School @ Siddeley Road, Walthamstow
30. Sandhurst School @ Minard Road, Catford, London
31. Ripping Yarns @ 355 Archway Road, Highgate
32. Punch and Judy Birthplace @ St Pauls Portico, Westminster
33. The Farthing Bundle Lady @ Fern Street, Bow
34. Crowland Primary School @ Crowland Road, Tottenham
35. The Museum of Childhood @ Cambridge Heath Road, Bethnal Green