Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
25th March 1947 Singer and pianist Elton John born today in Pinner, London.
25th March 1946 Heathrow Airport officially opened by Lord Winster, the Minister of Aviation.
25th March 1905 Born today: Binnie Barnes, London, actress (Last of the Mohicans, 3 Musketeers)
25th March 1843 Brunel's Thames Tunnel is finally opened to the public.
Top Dance-related places to visit in London.
Dance dance where you may be, London has a vast history of famous dancer's, dance halls, dancing shoes and other dance related events. Check them out here.
TOP 10 DANCE RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE DANCE SIGHTS:
11. Club in a toilet! @ 82a Commercial Street, Clerkenwell, London
12. 80 years and still Dancing @ 94 St Martin's Lane
13. Lambeth Country Show @ Brockwell Park, Herne Hill
14. Floral Street Helix Bridge @ Floral Street, Covent Garden, London
15. Alain's Special Building @ Creekside
16. Does is Matter? @ Drawdock Road
17. A Fruity place to Dance @ 7 Langley Street, London
18. The Royal Opera House @ Covent Garden
19. Did Chaplin get the bug Here @ 143 Westminster Bridge Road