Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
19th June 1975 Missing Lord Lucan murdered the 29-year-old nanny of his three young children, an inquest jury in Westminster decided.
19th June 1973 Rocky Horror Picture Show, stage production opens in London
19th June 1966 RW Hardy photographs staircase at Queen's House, Greenwich, later finds ghostly figures on pics.
19th June 1964 Mayor of London Boris Johnson born in New York City.
19th June 1942 Born today: Neil Chalmers, director (National History Museum, London)
19th June 1925 Comedian Charlie Drake was born in Elephant and Castle, London.
19th June 1921 Born today: Allan Davis, Mayor of London
19th June 1890 Born today: Barbara Everest, London England, actress (Fatal Witness, Inquest)
19th June 1829 Sir Robert Peel founded the London Metropolitan Police (Bobbies).
Top Dance-related places to visit in London.
Dance dance where you may be, London has a vast history of famous dancer's, dance halls, dancing shoes and other dance related events. Check them out here.
TOP 10 DANCE RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE DANCE SIGHTS:
11. The Rivoli Ballroom @ 350 Brockley Road, Brockley, London
12. Club in a toilet! @ 82a Commercial Street, Clerkenwell, London
13. Notting Hill Carnival Facts @ Chepstow Road
14. Lambeth Country Show @ Brockwell Park, Herne Hill
15. The Royal Opera House @ Covent Garden
16. Floral Street Helix Bridge @ Floral Street, Covent Garden, London
17. Did Chaplin get the bug Here @ 143 Westminster Bridge Road
18. Does is Matter? @ Drawdock Road
19. A Fruity place to Dance @ 7 Langley Street, London