Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
19th September 1978 Actor Ramin Karimloo, Phantom & Love Never Dies London, born in Tehran.
19th September 1972 Diplomat at the Israeli embassy killed by a letter bomb.
19th September 1946 Born today: John Coghlan, London, rock drummer (Status Quo)
19th September 1945 Nazi propagandist William Joyce (Lord Haw Haw) sentenced to death.
19th September 1867 Illustrator Arthur Rackham was born in Lewisham.
Top Dance-related places to visit in London.
Dance dance where you may be, London has a vast history of famous dancer's, dance halls, dancing shoes and other dance related events. Check them out here.
TOP 10 DANCE RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE DANCE SIGHTS:
11. Club in a toilet! @ 82a Commercial Street, Clerkenwell, London
12. 80 years and still Dancing @ 94 St Martin's Lane
13. Did Chaplin get the bug Here @ 143 Westminster Bridge Road
14. Alain's Special Building @ Creekside
15. Lambeth Country Show @ Brockwell Park, Herne Hill
16. The First All Night Rave @ 44 Gerrard Street, Soho, London
17. Floral Street Helix Bridge @ Floral Street, Covent Garden, London
18. A Fruity place to Dance @ 7 Langley Street, London
19. Does is Matter? @ Drawdock Road