Top Naval-related places to visit in London.
Locations made famous by naval officers, explorers, boat builders and those who used the Thames for the start or end of their journeys.
MORE NAVAL SIGHTS:
11. The Scott Family Lodgings @ 80 Royal Hospital Road, Chelsea, London
12. Maritime Anchors @ Park Row, Greenwich
13. The Cutty Sark @ 2 Greenwich Church Street, Greenwich, London
14. Robert Falcon Scott lived here @ 56 Oakley Street, Chelsea, London
15. The Painted Hall @ Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich