Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
22nd July 2006 Arsenal's new stadium The Emirates officially opened.
22nd July 2005 Jean Charles de Menezes is shot dead by plain clothes police at Stockwell tube station.
22nd July 1971 Born today: Charlotte Gainsbourg, London England, actress (Little Thief)
22nd July 1944 Born today: Rick Davies, London England, rock vocalist/keyboardist (Supertramp)
22nd July 1928 Fulham football legend Jimmy Hill was born in Balham, South London.
22nd July 1919 De Falla and Massine's Three-cornered Hat, premieres in London
22nd July 1844 Born today: William Archibald Spooner, London, reverend/inventor (spoonerisms)
22nd July 1814 The Earliest known match played at Lord's Cricket Ground.
Top Fashion-related places to visit in London.
This is our selection of the great stories from London's top fashion locations past, present and in stiletto's.
TOP 10 FASHION RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE FASHION SIGHTS:
11. A Sunbeam of a Venue @ 79 Barlby Road, City of London
12. A Market steeped in History @ Leather Lane
13. The Murder of Aristos @ 66 The Bishops Avenue, Barnet
14. Go forth and Sew @ 308 Balham High Road
15. Lambs, Tomfoolery & Hedonism @ 34-35 Great Sutton St
16. Old Spitalfields Market @ 16 Horner Square, Spitalfields
17. Ealing's Shoelace Inventor @ 17 Cantley Road, Ealing, London
18. Binks in Bates @ 21a Jermyn Street, St. James's, London
19. London's Most Expensive Haircut @ Park Lane
20. Experts in Retro @ 4 Nettlefold Place
21. Cordwainer's College of Fashion @ 20 John Princes Street, London
22. Pretty Pricey Digs @ Chester Square, Belgravia
23. A Market going down in History @ Harrow Road & Fernhead Road
24. That Famous Red Briefcase @ Tom Cribb Road
25. Former Toilet for your Jeweller @ 58 Davies Street
26. Home to the Geisha Kimonos @ 1-7 Davies Mews
27. A Birdcage with a difference @ 11 Haymarket
28. Handbag Gang Strike Again @ New Bond Street
29. Laura Ashley lived here @ 83 Cambridge Street, Westminster, London
30. She's in Fashion... @ 51 Endell Street, Covent Garden
31. A Stiff Collar's The Clue @ Piccadilly
32. The Gallery Soho @ 125 Charing Cross Road
33. Feel the fibre of the fabric @ Joel & Son Fabrics, 75-83 Church Street
34. Bagels while you Shop @ Nicole Farhi, 202 Westbourne Grove
35. Habitat & Joseph's First Home @ 77 Fulham Road, Chelsea
36. A Model Student in Beauty @ Honister Heights, Purley
37. Monocles - Fashion for Today @ 41 New Cavendish Street
38. The Sights of Soho @ Meard Street, Soho
39. Queen's Gate School @ 133 Queen's Gate, South Kensington