Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
24th May 1953 Born today: Alfred Molina, London, actor (Enchanted April, Prick up your Ears)
24th May 1908 John Masefields Tragedy of Nan, premieres in London
24th May 1899 The state apartments at Kensington Palace opened to the public for the first time.
24th May 1890 Tivoli Theater of Varities opens in London
24th May 1879 James Walker's original Vauxhall toll bridge was opened up for free by the Prince of Wales.
24th May 1819 Queen Victoria is born at Kensington Palace.
Top Dance-related places to visit in London.
Dance dance where you may be, London has a vast history of famous dancer's, dance halls, dancing shoes and other dance related events. Check them out here.
TOP 10 DANCE RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE DANCE SIGHTS:
11. Does is Matter? @ Drawdock Road
12. The Rivoli Ballroom @ 350 Brockley Road, Brockley, London
13. Notting Hill Carnival Facts @ Chepstow Road
14. A Fruity place to Dance @ 7 Langley Street, London
15. Club in a toilet! @ 82a Commercial Street, Clerkenwell, London
16. Alain's Special Building @ Creekside
17. Lambeth Country Show @ Brockwell Park, Herne Hill
18. Floral Street Helix Bridge @ Floral Street, Covent Garden, London
19. Did Chaplin get the bug Here @ 143 Westminster Bridge Road