Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
19th March 1944 Tippett's oratorium Child of Our Time, premieres in London
Top Naval-related places to visit in London.
Locations made famous by naval officers, explorers, boat builders and those who used the Thames for the start or end of their journeys.
TOP 10 NAVAL RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE NAVAL SIGHTS:
11. The Cutty Sark @ 2 Greenwich Church Street, Greenwich, London
12. Robert Falcon Scott lived here @ 56 Oakley Street, Chelsea, London
13. The Scott Family Lodgings @ 80 Royal Hospital Road, Chelsea, London
14. The Painted Hall @ Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich
15. Maritime Anchors @ Park Row, Greenwich