Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
25th May 1905 Born today: Binnie Barnes, London, actress (Adv of Marco Polo, Diamond Jim)
25th May 1878 Gilbert/Sullivans opera HMS Pinafore, premieres in London
Top Naval-related places to visit in London.
Locations made famous by naval officers, explorers, boat builders and those who used the Thames for the start or end of their journeys.
TOP 10 NAVAL RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE NAVAL SIGHTS:
11. The SS Montgomery Wreck @ Thames off Sheerness
12. Home of Titanic's Duff-Gordons @ 22 Lennox Gardens, Knighsbridge, London
13. Robert Falcon Scott lived here @ 56 Oakley Street, Chelsea, London
14. The Museum of Garden History @ Lambeth Palace Road, London
15. Maritime Anchors @ Park Row, Greenwich