Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
21st September 1977 Rapper Doc Brown was born in Kilburn.
21st September 1906 Born today: Derrick De Marney, London England, actor (Inheritance)
21st September 1849 Born today: Edmund Gosse, London, translator/critic (Father and Son)
Top Dance-related places to visit in London.
Dance dance where you may be, London has a vast history of famous dancer's, dance halls, dancing shoes and other dance related events. Check them out here.
TOP 10 DANCE RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE DANCE SIGHTS:
11. Cave of the Golden Calf @ 9 Heddon Street, Soho, London
12. Did Chaplin get the bug Here @ 143 Westminster Bridge Road
13. Does is Matter? @ Drawdock Road
14. Notting Hill Carnival Facts @ Chepstow Road
15. Floral Street Helix Bridge @ Floral Street, Covent Garden, London
16. Alain's Special Building @ Creekside
17. The Rivoli Ballroom @ 350 Brockley Road, Brockley, London
18. A Fruity place to Dance @ 7 Langley Street, London
19. Club in a toilet! @ 82a Commercial Street, Clerkenwell, London