Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
24th March 1947 Businessman Alan Sugar (The Apprentice, Amstrad), was born in Hackney, East London.
24th March 1888 Born today: Jameson Thomas, London England, actor (Farmer's Wife)
24th March 1834 Pioneering textile designer and artist William Morris was born in Walthamstow.
24th March 1792 Benjamin West (US) becomes president of Royal Academy of London
Top Dance-related places to visit in London.
Dance dance where you may be, London has a vast history of famous dancer's, dance halls, dancing shoes and other dance related events. Check them out here.
TOP 10 DANCE RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE DANCE SIGHTS:
11. Club in a toilet! @ 82a Commercial Street, Clerkenwell, London
12. 80 years and still Dancing @ 94 St Martin's Lane
13. Floral Street Helix Bridge @ Floral Street, Covent Garden, London
14. Lambeth Country Show @ Brockwell Park, Herne Hill
15. Alain's Special Building @ Creekside
16. The Royal Opera House @ Covent Garden
17. Does is Matter? @ Drawdock Road
18. Did Chaplin get the bug Here @ 143 Westminster Bridge Road
19. A Fruity place to Dance @ 7 Langley Street, London