Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
28th March 1921 Actor Dirk Bogarde is born in Hampstead, London.
28th March 1858 The original Chelsea toll & suspension bridge designed by Thomas Page was opened.
Top Dance-related places to visit in London.
Dance dance where you may be, London has a vast history of famous dancer's, dance halls, dancing shoes and other dance related events. Check them out here.
TOP 10 DANCE RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE DANCE SIGHTS:
11. The First All Night Rave @ 44 Gerrard Street, Soho, London
12. Len Goodman's East End @ Harold House, Bethnal Green
13. 80 years and still Dancing @ 94 St Martin's Lane
14. Notting Hill Carnival Facts @ Chepstow Road
15. Alain's Special Building @ Creekside
16. Lambeth Country Show @ Brockwell Park, Herne Hill
17. Does is Matter? @ Drawdock Road
18. Club in a toilet! @ 82a Commercial Street, Clerkenwell, London
19. A Fruity place to Dance @ 7 Langley Street, London