Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
20th January 1883 Betram Home Ramsay, Dunkirk Naval Strategist, was born in London.
20th January 1843 Born today: Pierre-Paul Cambon, French diplomat (Madrid, Constantinople, London)
20th January 1779 Actor David Garrick sadly passed away at The Adelphi buildings.
20th January 1382 King Richard II of England was married to Anne of Bohemia in Westminster Abbey.
20th January 1265 First English Parliament summoned by non-royal command (The Earl of Leicester) met in Westminster Hall.
Top Fashion-related places to visit in London.
This is our selection of the great stories from London's top fashion locations past, present and in stiletto's.
TOP 10 FASHION RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE FASHION SIGHTS:
11. She's in Fashion... @ 51 Endell Street, Covent Garden
12. Home to the Geisha Kimonos @ 1-7 Davies Mews
13. Fab Four Tailoring @ 161 King's Road
14. Bagels while you Shop @ Nicole Farhi, 202 Westbourne Grove
15. Former Toilet for your Jeweller @ 58 Davies Street
16. Top Hat Madness @ Strand
17. Monocles - Fashion for Today @ 41 New Cavendish Street
18. That Famous Red Briefcase @ Tom Cribb Road
19. A Market steeped in History @ Leather Lane
20. Marc Bolan's Last Home @ Off Upper Richmond Road
21. Feel the fibre of the fabric @ Joel & Son Fabrics, 75-83 Church Street
22. Cordwainer's College of Fashion @ 20 John Princes Street, London
23. Experts in Retro @ 4 Nettlefold Place
24. The first Micklewhite Home @ 283 Weston Street
25. Queen's Gate School @ 133 Queen's Gate, South Kensington
26. The Murder of Aristos @ 66 The Bishops Avenue, Barnet
27. Habitat & Joseph's First Home @ 77 Fulham Road, Chelsea
28. Old Spitalfields Market @ 16 Horner Square, Spitalfields
29. The Sights of Soho @ Meard Street, Soho
30. A Birdcage with a difference @ 11 Haymarket
31. Stephen Fry is Paramount @ Tottenham Court Road
32. A Model Student in Beauty @ Honister Heights, Purley
33. Pretty Pricey Digs @ Chester Square, Belgravia
34. A Sunbeam of a Venue @ 79 Barlby Road, City of London
35. Charles II 's Special Road @ King's Road
36. Handbag Gang Strike Again @ New Bond Street
37. A Stiff Collar's The Clue @ Piccadilly
38. A Market going down in History @ Harrow Road & Fernhead Road
39. Lambs, Tomfoolery & Hedonism @ 34-35 Great Sutton St
40. The Gallery Soho @ 125 Charing Cross Road
41. Go forth and Sew @ 308 Balham High Road