Top Naval-related places to visit in London.
Locations made famous by naval officers, explorers, boat builders and those who used the Thames for the start or end of their journeys.
MORE NAVAL SIGHTS:
11. William Bligh's House @ 100 Lambeth Road, London
12. Captain Kidd Hung Here @ Tilbury Point, Essex
13. The SS Montgomery Wreck @ Thames off Sheerness
14. Maritime Anchors @ Park Row, Greenwich
15. The Cutty Sark @ 2 Greenwich Church Street, Greenwich, London
16. Charlie Brown's @ Charlie Browns Roundabout, North Circular