Top Naval-related places to visit in London.
Locations made famous by naval officers, explorers, boat builders and those who used the Thames for the start or end of their journeys.
10. The Painted Hall
MORE NAVAL SIGHTS:
11. The Scott Family Lodgings @ 80 Royal Hospital Road, Chelsea, London
12. The Museum of Garden History @ Lambeth Palace Road, London
13. Robert Falcon Scott lived here @ 56 Oakley Street, Chelsea, London
14. Maritime Anchors @ Park Row, Greenwich
15. The Cutty Sark @ 2 Greenwich Church Street, Greenwich, London