Top Naval-related places to visit in London.
Locations made famous by naval officers, explorers, boat builders and those who used the Thames for the start or end of their journeys.
MORE NAVAL SIGHTS:
11. Maritime Anchors @ Park Row, Greenwich
12. Home of Titanic's Duff-Gordons @ 22 Lennox Gardens, Knighsbridge, London
13. Charlie Brown's @ Charlie Browns Roundabout, North Circular
14. The Painted Hall @ Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich
15. William Bligh's House @ 100 Lambeth Road, London
16. The Cutty Sark @ 2 Greenwich Church Street, Greenwich, London