Top Naval-related places to visit in London.
Locations made famous by naval officers, explorers, boat builders and those who used the Thames for the start or end of their journeys.
MORE NAVAL SIGHTS:
11. The Museum of Garden History @ Lambeth Palace Road, London
12. The Scott Family Lodgings @ 80 Royal Hospital Road, Chelsea, London
13. The Cutty Sark @ 2 Greenwich Church Street, Greenwich, London
14. William Bligh's House @ 100 Lambeth Road, London
15. Home of Titanic's Duff-Gordons @ 22 Lennox Gardens, Knighsbridge, London
16. The SS Montgomery Wreck @ Thames off Sheerness