Top Naval-related places to visit in London.
Locations made famous by naval officers, explorers, boat builders and those who used the Thames for the start or end of their journeys.
MORE NAVAL SIGHTS:
11. William Bligh's House @ 100 Lambeth Road, London
12. Robert Falcon Scott lived here @ 56 Oakley Street, Chelsea, London
13. The Scott Family Lodgings @ 80 Royal Hospital Road, Chelsea, London
14. The Cutty Sark @ 2 Greenwich Church Street, Greenwich, London
15. Maritime Anchors @ Park Row, Greenwich