Top Naval-related places to visit in London.
Locations made famous by naval officers, explorers, boat builders and those who used the Thames for the start or end of their journeys.
The Top 10 NAVAL-related places in London:
10. Maritime Anchors
MORE NAVAL SIGHTS:
11. Nelson's Column @ Trafalgar Square
12. The SS Montgomery Wreck @ Thames off Sheerness
13. Robert Falcon Scott lived here @ 56 Oakley Street, Chelsea, London
14. The Cutty Sark @ 2 Greenwich Church Street, Greenwich, London
15. The Painted Hall @ Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich