Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
20th September 1989 Musical Miss Saigon, premieres in London
20th September 1938 Emlyn Williams' Corn is Green, premieres in London
20th September 1721 Irish actor Thomas Doggett, founder of the Doggett's Coat and Badge boat race, died in London.
Top Naval-related places to visit in London.
Locations made famous by naval officers, explorers, boat builders and those who used the Thames for the start or end of their journeys.
TOP 10 NAVAL RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE NAVAL SIGHTS:
11. Maritime Anchors @ Park Row, Greenwich
12. The Cutty Sark @ 2 Greenwich Church Street, Greenwich, London
13. Robert Falcon Scott lived here @ 56 Oakley Street, Chelsea, London
14. The Painted Hall @ Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich
15. The Scott Family Lodgings @ 80 Royal Hospital Road, Chelsea, London