Top Naval-related places to visit in London.
Locations made famous by naval officers, explorers, boat builders and those who used the Thames for the start or end of their journeys.
MORE NAVAL SIGHTS:
11. The SS Montgomery Wreck @ Thames off Sheerness
12. Charlie Brown's @ Charlie Browns Roundabout, North Circular
13. The Painted Hall @ Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich
14. William Bligh's House @ 100 Lambeth Road, London
15. The Cutty Sark @ 2 Greenwich Church Street, Greenwich, London
16. Maritime Anchors @ Park Row, Greenwich