Top Naval-related places to visit in London.
Locations made famous by naval officers, explorers, boat builders and those who used the Thames for the start or end of their journeys.
10. The Painted Hall
MORE NAVAL SIGHTS:
11. Home of Titanic's Duff-Gordons @ 22 Lennox Gardens, Knighsbridge, London
12. Robert Falcon Scott lived here @ 56 Oakley Street, Chelsea, London
13. William Bligh's House @ 100 Lambeth Road, London
14. Charlie Brown's @ Charlie Browns Roundabout, North Circular
15. The Cutty Sark @ 2 Greenwich Church Street, Greenwich, London
16. Maritime Anchors @ Park Row, Greenwich