IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
Top Boxing-related places to visit in London.
London and especially the East End has always been one of the great centres of world boxing, and continues to have some of the great gyms and trainers and boxing centres in the UK. Check out some of the stories behind legendary London boxers.
TOP 10 BOXING RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
3. The Ring
MORE BOXING SIGHTS:
11. The Tom Cribb @ 36 Panton Street, Haymarket, London
12. Boxer James Burke died here @ Mepham Street, Waterloo
13. The Boxer in the Iron Mask @ 43 King Street, Covent Garden, London
14. Cafe Royal @ 68 Regent Street
15. The Jew Boxer lived here @ 3 Paradise Row, Bethnal Green, London