Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
15th December 1969 Plastic Ono Band, play their only concert at London's Lyceum Ballroom
15th December 1965 D Heneker and J Taylor's musical Charlie Girl, premieres in London
15th December 1964 Comedian Paul Kaye (Dennis Pennis) born in Clapham, London.
15th December 1942 Born today: Dave Clark, London England, rock drummer (Dave Clark 5-Glad All Over)
15th December 1899 Born today: Frank Vosper, London England, actor (Man Who Knew Too Much)
Top Train-related places to visit in London.
Railway related places, locations, tales, and events from history. Many railway stations in London are massive social hubs of meeting places and seeing off points, ripe for drama!
TOP 10 TRAIN RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE TRAIN SIGHTS:
11. Rod Stewart's Big Railway Break @ Twickenham Station, Rugby Road
12. Waterloo Station @ Waterloo Road
13. A Great Oak at Charing Cross @ Charing Cross
14. Clapham Junction Station @ Grant Road
15. The 1st Railway Murder @ Top O' The Morning, 129 Cadogan Terrace, Bow
16. Home of WB Adams railway pioneer @ 9 Woodbury Hill, Loughton, Essex
17. Deptford: Londons Oldest Station @ Deptford High Street, Deptford, London