Top Boxing-related places to visit in London.
London and especially the East End has always been one of the great centres of world boxing, and continues to have some of the great gyms and trainers and boxing centres in the UK. Check out some of the stories behind legendary London boxers.
6. The Ring
MORE BOXING SIGHTS:
11. Cafe Royal @ 68 Regent Street
12. Boxer James Burke died here @ Mepham Street, Waterloo
13. The Jew Boxer lived here @ 3 Paradise Row, Bethnal Green, London
14. Sir Henry Cooper Trained Here @ 320 Old Kent Road, Walworth
15. Tomb of Tom Sayers (with dog) @ Highgate West Cemetary, Highgate