Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
24th May 1953 Born today: Alfred Molina, London, actor (Enchanted April, Prick up your Ears)
24th May 1908 John Masefields Tragedy of Nan, premieres in London
24th May 1899 The state apartments at Kensington Palace opened to the public for the first time.
24th May 1890 Tivoli Theater of Varities opens in London
24th May 1879 James Walker's original Vauxhall toll bridge was opened up for free by the Prince of Wales.
24th May 1819 Queen Victoria is born at Kensington Palace.
Top Health-related places to visit in London.
The greatest and best places to keep you in top-top condition, and to inspire your continuing existence.
TOP 10 HEALTH RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE HEALTH SIGHTS:
11. Mr Bodybuilding lived here @ 161 Holland Park Avenue
12. Thomas Crapper was here @ 120 King's Road, Chelsea
13. Fleming Museum & Penicillin @ St Mary's Hospital, Praed Street, London
14. Walk In Back Rub @ 11 Charlotte Place
15. Ironmonger Row Baths @ 1-11 Ironmonger Row, Islington, London
16. What no Drugs? @ 101 Leather Lane
17. Repton Park's Past @ Repton Park, Woodford Bridge