Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
14th August 1948 The first Summer Olympics to be held since 1936, were closed in London.
14th August 1941 Josef Jakobs, German spy, executed in Tower of London
14th August 1903 Born today: Ronald Stewart, CEO (London Brick Co)
14th August 1867 Forsyte Saga author John Galsworthy was born in Kingston Upon Thames.
14th August 1802 Poet and novelist Letitia Elizabeth Landon (LEL) was born in Chelsea, London.
Top Health-related places to visit in London.
The greatest and best places to keep you in top-top condition, and to inspire your continuing existence.
TOP 10 HEALTH RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE HEALTH SIGHTS:
11. Porchester Spa @ Porchester Centre, Queensway
12. Mr Bodybuilding lived here @ 161 Holland Park Avenue
13. Fleming Museum & Penicillin @ St Mary's Hospital, Praed Street, London
14. What no Drugs? @ 101 Leather Lane
15. Ironmonger Row Baths @ 1-11 Ironmonger Row, Islington, London
16. The Temple of Health @ Schomberg House, 81 Pall Mall, London
17. Walk In Back Rub @ 11 Charlotte Place