Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
22nd January 1967 Born today: Olivia d'Abo, London England, actress (Wonder Years, Single Guy)
22nd January 1946 Punk pioneer Malcolm McLaren was born in Stoke Newington.
22nd January 1927 The first ever live football radio commentary for Arsenal v Sheff Utd.
22nd January 1920 England football manager Sir Alf Ramsey was born in Dagenham.
22nd January 1876 The Royal Aquarium amusement park opened in Westminster.
Top Grave-related places to visit in London.
All great Londoners and some the naughty ones all end up pushing up the daisies somewhere, and the graveyards of London are packed to the rafters with the notorious, infamous and good. This theme can also include final resting places, sarcophagi, and othe
TOP 10 GRAVE RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE GRAVE SIGHTS:
11. Beatrix Potters Peter Rabbit @ Brompton Cemetery, Brompton, London
12. The Necropolis Railway @ 121 Westminster Bridge Road
13. London's 9/11 Memorial @ Grosvenor Square, London
14. Tomb of Tom Sayers (with dog) @ Highgate West Cemetary, Highgate
15. Hither Greens Parrots and Graves @ Verdant Lane, Catford, London
16. Robert Cocking's Fall to Earth @ St Margaret's Church, Lee Terrace, Lewisham
17. Poet's Corner @ Westminster Abbey
18. Highgate Cemetery @ Highgate
19. Dulwich Picture Gallery @ Gallery Road, Dulwich, London
20. Tomb of Richard Pendrell @ St Giles in the Fields, Holborn, London
21. The Last Hanged Forger @ Saint Laurence Church, Cowley, Middlesex
22. Royal Mint Black Death Cemetery @ East Smithfield, London
23. First Aborigine in Europe @ St John's Churchyard, Eltham
24. Brompton Cemetery @ Old Brompton Road, West Brompton
25. Tower Hamlets Cemetery @ Tower Hamlets
26. Bunhill Fields @ 38 City Road
27. Tragic Pair shot by police @ 3 Queen Caroline Street, Hammersmith
28. Abney Park Cemetary @ Abney Park Cemetery, Stoke Newington High Street
29. St Georges Burial Ground @ Albion Street, Bayswater, London
30. The Aeronaut of Holloway @ Highgate Cemetary East, Swain's Lane
31. Percy Lambert: Fastest Man @ Brompton Cemetary, Brompton, Kensington
32. Skull & Bones Graveyard @ Redcross Way, Southwark
33. West Norwood Cemetary @ Norwood Road, West Norwood
34. Kensal Green Cemetery @ 385 Ladbroke Grove, Kensington
35. Nunhead Cemetery @ Linden Grove, Nunhead, Southwark
36. St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery @ Harrow Road, Kensal Green