Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
19th September 1978 Actor Ramin Karimloo, Phantom & Love Never Dies London, born in Tehran.
19th September 1972 Diplomat at the Israeli embassy killed by a letter bomb.
19th September 1946 Born today: John Coghlan, London, rock drummer (Status Quo)
19th September 1945 Nazi propagandist William Joyce (Lord Haw Haw) sentenced to death.
19th September 1867 Illustrator Arthur Rackham was born in Lewisham.
Top Grave-related places to visit in London.
All great Londoners and some the naughty ones all end up pushing up the daisies somewhere, and the graveyards of London are packed to the rafters with the notorious, infamous and good. This theme can also include final resting places, sarcophagi, and othe
TOP 10 GRAVE RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE GRAVE SIGHTS:
11. Royal Mint Black Death Cemetery @ East Smithfield, London
12. Sir Richard Burtons Bedouin Tomb @ St Mary Magdalen's RC Church, 61 Worple Way, Mor
13. Tomb of Richard Pendrell @ St Giles in the Fields, Holborn, London
14. Robert Cocking's Fall to Earth @ St Margaret's Church, Lee Terrace, Lewisham
15. Lionel Lockyer's Monument @ Southwark Cathedral, London
16. Beatrix Potters Peter Rabbit @ Brompton Cemetery, Brompton, London
17. The Last Hanged Forger @ Saint Laurence Church, Cowley, Middlesex
18. Dulwich Picture Gallery @ Gallery Road, Dulwich, London
19. The Necropolis Railway @ 121 Westminster Bridge Road
20. Highgate Cemetery @ Highgate
21. Skull & Bones Graveyard @ Redcross Way, Southwark
22. Brompton Cemetery @ Old Brompton Road, West Brompton
23. Kensal Green Cemetery @ 385 Ladbroke Grove, Kensington
24. The Ubiquitous Undead Walk @ Junction Road, London
25. West Norwood Cemetary @ Norwood Road, West Norwood
26. The Aeronaut of Holloway @ Highgate Cemetary East, Swain's Lane
27. Tower Hamlets Cemetery @ Tower Hamlets
28. Abney Park Cemetary @ Abney Park Cemetery, Stoke Newington High Street
29. Percy Lambert: Fastest Man @ Brompton Cemetary, Brompton, Kensington
30. First Aborigine in Europe @ St John's Churchyard, Eltham
31. St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery @ Harrow Road, Kensal Green
32. London's 9/11 Memorial @ Grosvenor Square, London
33. Tragic Pair shot by police @ 3 Queen Caroline Street, Hammersmith
34. Nunhead Cemetery @ Linden Grove, Nunhead, Southwark
35. St Georges Burial Ground @ Albion Street, Bayswater, London
36. Bunhill Fields @ 38 City Road