Top Tube-related places to visit in London.
The underground train service is one of the oldest and longest in the world, and is a modern part of the whole city like very few other things. Mind the step!
The Top 10 TUBE-related places in London:
MORE TUBE SIGHTS:
11. Baker Street & Gerry Rafferty @ Baker Street Station, London
12. Maida Vale for the ladies @ Maida Vale Station, Elgin Avenue, London
13. Cricket in Covent Garden @ 21 Cranbourn Street, Covent Garden, London
14. Earl's Court's Escalators @ Earl's Court Road, Earl's Court
15. Down Street Station @ Down Street, Mayfair
16. Museum Ghost Station @ Bury Place, Bloomsbury, London
17. Green Park Tube used to be 2! @ Piccadilly, London
18. Fulham Broadway's Sliding Doors @ Fulham Road
19. Waterloo Station @ Waterloo Road