Top Tube-related places to visit in London.
The underground train service is one of the oldest and longest in the world, and is a modern part of the whole city like very few other things. Mind the step!
MORE TUBE SIGHTS:
11. King's Cross Station @ Euston Road, King's Cross
12. Fulham Broadway's Sliding Doors @ Fulham Road
13. Maida Vale for the ladies @ Maida Vale Station, Elgin Avenue, London
14. Balham Tube Bomb @ 190 Balham High Road, Balham
15. Tube Map Designers House @ 14 Wesley Road, Leyton
16. Down Street Station @ Down Street, Mayfair
17. Museum Ghost Station @ Bury Place, Bloomsbury, London
18. Waterloo Station @ Waterloo Road
19. Baker Street & Gerry Rafferty @ Baker Street Station, London
20. Green Park Tube used to be 2! @ Piccadilly, London