Top Tube-related places to visit in London.
The underground train service is one of the oldest and longest in the world, and is a modern part of the whole city like very few other things. Mind the step!
MORE TUBE SIGHTS:
11. Green Park Tube used to be 2! @ Piccadilly, London
12. Earl's Court's Escalators @ Earl's Court Road, Earl's Court
13. Balham Tube Bomb @ 190 Balham High Road, Balham
14. Fulham Broadway's Sliding Doors @ Fulham Road
15. Down Street Station @ Down Street, Mayfair
16. Cricket in Covent Garden @ 21 Cranbourn Street, Covent Garden, London
17. A River Runs Through It @ Sloane Square, London
18. Waterloo Station @ Waterloo Road
19. Maida Vale for the ladies @ Maida Vale Station, Elgin Avenue, London
20. King's Cross Station @ Euston Road, King's Cross