Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
21st November 1943 7 Belgian ministers in London sentence King Leopold III
21st November 1941 Born today: Juliet Mills, London England, actress (Nanny and the Professor, QB VII)
21st November 1934 Uiver returns from Schiphol in London-Melbourne air race
21st November 1781 Watercolour artist Cornelius Varley born in Hackney, East London.
21st November 1696 J Vanbrughes Relapse or Virtue in Danger, premieres in London
Top Tube-related places to visit in London.
The underground train service is one of the oldest and longest in the world, and is a modern part of the whole city like very few other things. Mind the step!
TOP 10 TUBE RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE TUBE SIGHTS:
11. Earl's Court's Escalators @ Earl's Court Road, Earl's Court
12. Cricket in Covent Garden @ 21 Cranbourn Street, Covent Garden, London
13. Baker Street & Gerry Rafferty @ Baker Street Station, London
14. Green Park Tube used to be 2! @ Piccadilly, London
15. Maida Vale for the ladies @ Maida Vale Station, Elgin Avenue, London
16. Fulham Broadway's Sliding Doors @ Fulham Road
17. The Lonely Archer @ East Finchley Undergound Station, London
18. Waterloo Station @ Waterloo Road