Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
27th May 1993 Jan Wiley, actress (Underdog, Brute Man, She Wolf of London), dies
27th May 1957 Siouxsie Sioux, singer of punk rockers Siouxsie and the Banshees, was born in London.
27th May 1922 Born today: Christopher Lee, London England, actor (Hound of Baskervilles)
27th May 1898 Arthur Pinero's Trelawney of the 'Wells', premieres in London
27th May 1199 The Coronation of John I in Westminster Abbey.
Top Tube-related places to visit in London.
The underground train service is one of the oldest and longest in the world, and is a modern part of the whole city like very few other things. Mind the step!
TOP 10 TUBE RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE TUBE SIGHTS:
11. King\'s Cross Station @ Euston Road, King's Cross
12. Waterloo Station @ Waterloo Road
13. The Crystal Palace Subway @ Crystal Palace Parade, Crystal Palace
14. Maida Vale for the ladies @ Maida Vale Station, Elgin Avenue, London
15. Cricket in Covent Garden @ 21 Cranbourn Street, Covent Garden, London
16. Green Park Tube used to be 2! @ Piccadilly, London
17. Baker Street & Gerry Rafferty @ Baker Street Station, London
18. Fulham Broadway's Sliding Doors @ Fulham Road