Top Tube-related places to visit in London.
The underground train service is one of the oldest and longest in the world, and is a modern part of the whole city like very few other things. Mind the step!
MORE TUBE SIGHTS:
11. Cricket in Covent Garden @ 21 Cranbourn Street, Covent Garden, London
12. King's Cross Station @ Euston Road, King's Cross
13. Earl's Court's Escalators @ Earl's Court Road, Earl's Court
14. Tube Map Designers House @ 14 Wesley Road, Leyton
15. Waterloo Station @ Waterloo Road
16. Maida Vale for the ladies @ Maida Vale Station, Elgin Avenue, London
17. Fulham Broadway's Sliding Doors @ Fulham Road
18. Museum Ghost Station @ Bury Place, Bloomsbury, London
19. Green Park Tube used to be 2! @ Piccadilly, London
20. Down Street Station @ Down Street, Mayfair