Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
19th July 1947 Born today: Brian May, London, rock guitarist (Queen-We are the Champions)
19th July 1941 Winston Churchill launched V for Victory campaign.
19th July 1821 The Coronation of George IV in Westminster Abbey.
Top Religion-related places to visit in London.
There are some great places of worship in London, but this category goes deeper and features locations with other religious significance.
TOP 10 RELIGION RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
10. Etloe House
MORE RELIGION SIGHTS:
11. New West End Synagogue @ St Petersburgh Place, Bayswater, London
12. Leslie Compton's Pub @ 440 Hornsey Road, Finsbury Park
13. Da Vinci Code: Opus Dei @ 5 Orme Court, Westminster, London
14. Oldest Synagogue in England @ 2 Henage Lane, London
15. Claude Monet's London @ St Thomas's Hospital, Waterloo Bridge, London
16. A Right Religious Residence @ Lambeth Palace Road
17. Enfield Synagogue Spirits @ Wellington Rd, Enfield, Middlesex
18. The Congregation of Jacob @ 351-353 Commercial Road
19. The Old Nun's Head @ Nunhead Green
20. Buddhism at home in London @ 14 Calonne Road, Wimbledon Parkside
21. An Ear for Music @ Westminster Abbey
22. L Ron Hubbard lived here @ 35-37 Fitzroy Street, London
23. Freemasons' Hall @ 60 Great Queen Street, London
24. The Black Friar @ 174 Queen Victoria Street
25. Sex Pistol was a Dianetic @ 68 Tottenham Court Road, London
26. Miracle at the Vishwa Temple @ 2 Lady Margaret Road, Southall
27. Fulham Palace @ Bishop's Avenue, Fulham, London
28. Zoologist Gosse lived here @ 56 Mortimer Road, Hackney
29. Peace by the River @ Battersea Park
30. Oak Hill Parks Famous Tree @ Church Hill Road, Barnet, Hertfordshire