Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
24th April 1963 Princess Alexandra of Kent was married to Angus Ogilvy in Westminster Abbey.
24th April 1960 Born today: Paula Yates, London England, Mrs Bob Geldof/rocker/writer (Blondes)
24th April 1936 Born today: Jill Ireland, London, actress (Breakout, Assassination, Chino)
24th April 1867 St. George's Hall Theatre in Langham Place was opened (demolished 1966).
24th April 1731 Author Daniel Defoe died in London trying to evade debtors.
Top Religion-related places to visit in London.
There are some great places of worship in London, but this category goes deeper and features locations with other religious significance.
TOP 10 RELIGION RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE RELIGION SIGHTS:
11. Swede Wallenberg's Statue @ Great Cumberland Gate, Marylebone, London
12. Zoologist Gosse lived here @ 56 Mortimer Road, Hackney
13. Oak Hill Parks Famous Tree @ Church Hill Road, Barnet, Hertfordshire
14. Da Vinci Code: Opus Dei @ 5 Orme Court, Westminster, London
15. Harris's List: Miss Ross @ 2 Little Ryder Street, Piccadilly, London
16. An Ear for Music @ Westminster Abbey
17. The Black Friar @ 174 Queen Victoria Street
18. Sex Pistol was a Dianetic @ 68 Tottenham Court Road, London
19. Buddhism at home in London @ 14 Calonne Road, Wimbledon Parkside
20. George Harrison's Hare Temple @ Bhaktivedanta Manor, Dharam Marg, Hilfield lane,
21. Enfield Synagogue Spirits @ Wellington Rd, Enfield, Middlesex
22. L Ron Hubbard lived here @ 35-37 Fitzroy Street, London
23. Freemasons' Hall @ 60 Great Queen Street, London
24. New West End Synagogue @ St Petersburgh Place, Bayswater, London
25. Peace by the River @ Battersea Park
26. Claude Monet's London @ St Thomas's Hospital, Waterloo Bridge, London
27. The Congregation of Jacob @ 351-353 Commercial Road
28. A Right Religious Residence @ Lambeth Palace Road
29. Miracle at the Vishwa Temple @ 2 Lady Margaret Road, Southall
30. Etloe House @ Etloe House, Church Road, Leyton