Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
22nd October 1960 Charlton Athletic Football Club draw 6-6 against Middlesborough.
22nd October 1941 Born today: Charles Keating, London England, actor (Carl Hutchins-Another World)
22nd October 1938 Actor Derek Jacobi, was born in Leytonstone, London.
22nd October 1910 Millwall open their new ground The Den after 4 previous grounds on Isle of Dogs.
22nd October 1904 QPR Football Club play their first game at their new ground Loftus Road.
22nd October 1897 World's 1st car dealer opens in London.
Top Religion-related places to visit in London.
There are some great places of worship in London, but this category goes deeper and features locations with other religious significance.
TOP 10 RELIGION RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
10. Fulham Palace
MORE RELIGION SIGHTS:
11. Oak Hill Parks Famous Tree @ Church Hill Road, Barnet, Hertfordshire
12. Da Vinci Code: Opus Dei @ 5 Orme Court, Westminster, London
13. Zoologist Gosse lived here @ 56 Mortimer Road, Hackney
14. Etloe House @ Etloe House, Church Road, Leyton
15. George Harrison's Hare Temple @ Bhaktivedanta Manor, Dharam Marg, Hilfield lane,
16. Freemasons' Hall @ 60 Great Queen Street, London
17. Miracle at the Vishwa Temple @ 2 Lady Margaret Road, Southall
18. Claude Monet's London @ St Thomas's Hospital, Waterloo Bridge, London
19. Enfield Synagogue Spirits @ Wellington Rd, Enfield, Middlesex
20. Buddhism at home in London @ 14 Calonne Road, Wimbledon Parkside
21. An Ear for Music @ Westminster Abbey
22. The Black Friar @ 174 Queen Victoria Street
23. New West End Synagogue @ St Petersburgh Place, Bayswater, London
24. A Right Religious Residence @ Lambeth Palace Road
25. Peace by the River @ Battersea Park
26. L Ron Hubbard lived here @ 35-37 Fitzroy Street, London
27. Sex Pistol was a Dianetic @ 68 Tottenham Court Road, London
28. The Old Nun's Head @ Nunhead Green
29. Oldest Synagogue in England @ 2 Henage Lane, London
30. The Congregation of Jacob @ 351-353 Commercial Road