Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
20th January 1843 Born today: Pierre-Paul Cambon, French diplomat (Madrid, Constantinople, London)
20th January 1779 Actor David Garrick sadly passed away at The Adelphi buildings.
20th January 1382 King Richard II of England was married to Anne of Bohemia in Westminster Abbey.
Top Religion-related places to visit in London.
There are some great places of worship in London, but this category goes deeper and features locations with other religious significance.
TOP 10 RELIGION RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE RELIGION SIGHTS:
11. The Congregation of Jacob @ 351-353 Commercial Road
12. The Temple of Mithras @ Temple Court, Queen Victoria Street, London
13. Da Vinci Code: Opus Dei @ 5 Orme Court, Westminster, London
14. Freemasons' Hall @ 60 Great Queen Street, London
15. Enfield Synagogue Spirits @ Wellington Rd, Enfield, Middlesex
16. Fulham Palace @ Bishop's Avenue, Fulham, London
17. The Old Nun's Head @ Nunhead Green
18. Zoologist Gosse lived here @ 56 Mortimer Road, Hackney
19. Oak Hill Parks Famous Tree @ Church Hill Road, Barnet, Hertfordshire
20. L Ron Hubbard lived here @ 35-37 Fitzroy Street, London
21. Etloe House @ Etloe House, Church Road, Leyton
22. The Black Friar @ 174 Queen Victoria Street
23. Oldest Synagogue in England @ 2 Henage Lane, London
24. A Right Religious Residence @ Lambeth Palace Road
25. An Ear for Music @ Westminster Abbey
26. Buddhism at home in London @ 14 Calonne Road, Wimbledon Parkside
27. Swede Wallenberg's Statue @ Great Cumberland Gate, Marylebone, London
28. Miracle at the Vishwa Temple @ 2 Lady Margaret Road, Southall
29. Peace by the River @ Battersea Park
30. Leslie Compton's Pub @ 440 Hornsey Road, Finsbury Park