Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
24th May 1953 Born today: Alfred Molina, London, actor (Enchanted April, Prick up your Ears)
24th May 1908 John Masefields Tragedy of Nan, premieres in London
24th May 1899 The state apartments at Kensington Palace opened to the public for the first time.
24th May 1890 Tivoli Theater of Varities opens in London
24th May 1879 James Walker's original Vauxhall toll bridge was opened up for free by the Prince of Wales.
24th May 1819 Queen Victoria is born at Kensington Palace.
Top Religion-related places to visit in London.
There are some great places of worship in London, but this category goes deeper and features locations with other religious significance.
TOP 10 RELIGION RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
7. Etloe House
MORE RELIGION SIGHTS:
11. Oldest Synagogue in England @ 2 Henage Lane, London
12. The Temple of Mithras @ Temple Court, Queen Victoria Street, London
13. Sex Pistol was a Dianetic @ 68 Tottenham Court Road, London
14. Fulham Palace @ Bishop's Avenue, Fulham, London
15. Claude Monet's London @ St Thomas's Hospital, Waterloo Bridge, London
16. Zoologist Gosse lived here @ 56 Mortimer Road, Hackney
17. Da Vinci Code: Opus Dei @ 5 Orme Court, Westminster, London
18. Statue of Gandhi @ Tavistock Square, Bloomsbury, London
19. Uncle Gandhi and his goat @ Kingsley Hall, Powis Road, London
20. The Congregation of Jacob @ 351-353 Commercial Road
21. L Ron Hubbard lived here @ 35-37 Fitzroy Street, London
22. Enfield Synagogue Spirits @ Wellington Rd, Enfield, Middlesex
23. The Black Friar @ 174 Queen Victoria Street
24. New West End Synagogue @ St Petersburgh Place, Bayswater, London
25. Freemasons' Hall @ 60 Great Queen Street, London
26. A Right Religious Residence @ Lambeth Palace Road
27. Harris's List: Miss Ross @ 2 Little Ryder Street, Piccadilly, London
28. Peace by the River @ Battersea Park
29. Miracle at the Vishwa Temple @ 2 Lady Margaret Road, Southall
30. Buddhism at home in London @ 14 Calonne Road, Wimbledon Parkside
31. An Ear for Music @ Westminster Abbey