Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
24th March 1947 Businessman Alan Sugar (The Apprentice, Amstrad), was born in Hackney, East London.
24th March 1888 Born today: Jameson Thomas, London England, actor (Farmer's Wife)
24th March 1834 Pioneering textile designer and artist William Morris was born in Walthamstow.
24th March 1792 Benjamin West (US) becomes president of Royal Academy of London
Top Religion-related places to visit in London.
There are some great places of worship in London, but this category goes deeper and features locations with other religious significance.
TOP 10 RELIGION RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE RELIGION SIGHTS:
11. Swede Wallenberg's Statue @ Great Cumberland Gate, Marylebone, London
12. Fulham Palace @ Bishop's Avenue, Fulham, London
13. Enfield Synagogue Spirits @ Wellington Rd, Enfield, Middlesex
14. Statue of Gandhi @ Tavistock Square, Bloomsbury, London
15. Harris's List: Miss Ross @ 2 Little Ryder Street, Piccadilly, London
16. The Congregation of Jacob @ 351-353 Commercial Road
17. Oldest Synagogue in England @ 2 Henage Lane, London
18. Miracle at the Vishwa Temple @ 2 Lady Margaret Road, Southall
19. Da Vinci Code: Opus Dei @ 5 Orme Court, Westminster, London
20. Freemasons' Hall @ 60 Great Queen Street, London
21. Oak Hill Parks Famous Tree @ Church Hill Road, Barnet, Hertfordshire
22. Leslie Compton's Pub @ 440 Hornsey Road, Finsbury Park
23. The Black Friar @ 174 Queen Victoria Street
24. An Ear for Music @ Westminster Abbey
25. Etloe House @ Etloe House, Church Road, Leyton
26. L Ron Hubbard lived here @ 35-37 Fitzroy Street, London
27. A Right Religious Residence @ Lambeth Palace Road
28. Buddhism at home in London @ 14 Calonne Road, Wimbledon Parkside
29. Peace by the River @ Battersea Park
30. Sex Pistol was a Dianetic @ 68 Tottenham Court Road, London