Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
24th February 1992 Comedian Benny Hill suffers his first heart attack, two months before his death.
24th February 1981 Prince Charles and Princess Diana get engaged.
24th February 1948 Minder and New Tricks actor Dennis Waterman was born in Clapham, London.
24th February 1939 Born today: George Bain, principal (London Business School)
24th February 1906 Kingsway Tramway opened from Angel, Islington to Aldwych.
24th February 1711 Handel's opera Rinaldo premieres at the Queen's Theatre.
Top Religion-related places to visit in London.
There are some great places of worship in London, but this category goes deeper and features locations with other religious significance.
TOP 10 RELIGION RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
3. Etloe House
MORE RELIGION SIGHTS:
11. Oldest Synagogue in England @ 2 Henage Lane, London
12. Swede Wallenberg's Statue @ Great Cumberland Gate, Marylebone, London
13. The Samuel Gurney Memorial @ Broadway, Stratford, London
14. The Old Nun's Head @ Nunhead Green
15. A Right Religious Residence @ Lambeth Palace Road
16. Miracle at the Vishwa Temple @ 2 Lady Margaret Road, Southall
17. The Congregation of Jacob @ 351-353 Commercial Road
18. Zoologist Gosse lived here @ 56 Mortimer Road, Hackney
19. Sex Pistol was a Dianetic @ 68 Tottenham Court Road, London
20. Harris's List: Miss Ross @ 2 Little Ryder Street, Piccadilly, London
21. The Black Friar @ 174 Queen Victoria Street
22. Statue of Gandhi @ Tavistock Square, Bloomsbury, London
23. L Ron Hubbard lived here @ 35-37 Fitzroy Street, London
24. Buddhism at home in London @ 14 Calonne Road, Wimbledon Parkside
25. Leslie Compton's Pub @ 440 Hornsey Road, Finsbury Park
26. Enfield Synagogue Spirits @ Wellington Rd, Enfield, Middlesex
27. An Ear for Music @ Westminster Abbey
28. Oak Hill Parks Famous Tree @ Church Hill Road, Barnet, Hertfordshire
29. Fulham Palace @ Bishop's Avenue, Fulham, London
30. Peace by the River @ Battersea Park
31. Freemasons' Hall @ 60 Great Queen Street, London