Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
19th September 1978 Actor Ramin Karimloo, Phantom & Love Never Dies London, born in Tehran.
19th September 1972 Diplomat at the Israeli embassy killed by a letter bomb.
19th September 1946 Born today: John Coghlan, London, rock drummer (Status Quo)
19th September 1945 Nazi propagandist William Joyce (Lord Haw Haw) sentenced to death.
19th September 1867 Illustrator Arthur Rackham was born in Lewisham.
Top Religion-related places to visit in London.
There are some great places of worship in London, but this category goes deeper and features locations with other religious significance.
TOP 10 RELIGION RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE RELIGION SIGHTS:
11. Freemasons' Hall @ 60 Great Queen Street, London
12. George Harrison's Hare Temple @ Bhaktivedanta Manor, Dharam Marg, Hilfield lane,
13. Enfield Synagogue Spirits @ Wellington Rd, Enfield, Middlesex
14. Leslie Compton's Pub @ 440 Hornsey Road, Finsbury Park
15. New West End Synagogue @ St Petersburgh Place, Bayswater, London
16. The Samuel Gurney Memorial @ Broadway, Stratford, London
17. A Right Religious Residence @ Lambeth Palace Road
18. The Black Friar @ 174 Queen Victoria Street
19. Miracle at the Vishwa Temple @ 2 Lady Margaret Road, Southall
20. Oldest Synagogue in England @ 2 Henage Lane, London
21. Etloe House @ Etloe House, Church Road, Leyton
22. Fulham Palace @ Bishop's Avenue, Fulham, London
23. L Ron Hubbard lived here @ 35-37 Fitzroy Street, London
24. Da Vinci Code: Opus Dei @ 5 Orme Court, Westminster, London
25. Buddhism at home in London @ 14 Calonne Road, Wimbledon Parkside
26. An Ear for Music @ Westminster Abbey
27. Sex Pistol was a Dianetic @ 68 Tottenham Court Road, London
28. Peace by the River @ Battersea Park
29. Claude Monet's London @ St Thomas's Hospital, Waterloo Bridge, London
30. Harris's List: Miss Ross @ 2 Little Ryder Street, Piccadilly, London