Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
24th April 1963 Princess Alexandra of Kent was married to Angus Ogilvy in Westminster Abbey.
24th April 1960 Born today: Paula Yates, London England, Mrs Bob Geldof/rocker/writer (Blondes)
24th April 1936 Born today: Jill Ireland, London, actress (Breakout, Assassination, Chino)
24th April 1867 St. George's Hall Theatre in Langham Place was opened (demolished 1966).
24th April 1731 Author Daniel Defoe died in London trying to evade debtors.
Top Religion-related places to visit in London.
There are some great places of worship in London, but this category goes deeper and features locations with other religious significance.
TOP 10 RELIGION RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
7. Etloe House
MORE RELIGION SIGHTS:
11. The Old Nun's Head @ Nunhead Green
12. Buddhism at home in London @ 14 Calonne Road, Wimbledon Parkside
13. A Right Religious Residence @ Lambeth Palace Road
14. Miracle at the Vishwa Temple @ 2 Lady Margaret Road, Southall
15. Leslie Compton's Pub @ 440 Hornsey Road, Finsbury Park
16. The Congregation of Jacob @ 351-353 Commercial Road
17. Sex Pistol was a Dianetic @ 68 Tottenham Court Road, London
18. Harris's List: Miss Ross @ 2 Little Ryder Street, Piccadilly, London
19. Freemasons' Hall @ 60 Great Queen Street, London
20. The Black Friar @ 174 Queen Victoria Street
21. An Ear for Music @ Westminster Abbey
22. Peace by the River @ Battersea Park
23. The Samuel Gurney Memorial @ Broadway, Stratford, London
24. L Ron Hubbard lived here @ 35-37 Fitzroy Street, London
25. The Temple of Mithras @ Temple Court, Queen Victoria Street, London
26. New West End Synagogue @ St Petersburgh Place, Bayswater, London
27. Da Vinci Code: Opus Dei @ 5 Orme Court, Westminster, London
28. Oldest Synagogue in England @ 2 Henage Lane, London
29. Claude Monet's London @ St Thomas's Hospital, Waterloo Bridge, London
30. Fulham Palace @ Bishop's Avenue, Fulham, London
31. Enfield Synagogue Spirits @ Wellington Rd, Enfield, Middlesex