Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
17th August 1990 Actress Rachel Hurd-Wood was born in Streatham, London.
17th August 1968 Actress Helen McCrory was born in Paddington, London.
17th August 1798 Medical pioneer Thomas Hodgkin was born in Pentonville, London.
Top Religion-related places to visit in London.
There are some great places of worship in London, but this category goes deeper and features locations with other religious significance.
TOP 10 RELIGION RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE RELIGION SIGHTS:
11. Etloe House @ Etloe House, Church Road, Leyton
12. Leslie Compton's Pub @ 440 Hornsey Road, Finsbury Park
13. Statue of Gandhi @ Tavistock Square, Bloomsbury, London
14. Uncle Gandhi and his goat @ Kingsley Hall, Powis Road, London
15. Buddhism at home in London @ 14 Calonne Road, Wimbledon Parkside
16. An Ear for Music @ Westminster Abbey
17. The Congregation of Jacob @ 351-353 Commercial Road
18. Fulham Palace @ Bishop's Avenue, Fulham, London
19. Peace by the River @ Battersea Park
20. New West End Synagogue @ St Petersburgh Place, Bayswater, London
21. Freemasons' Hall @ 60 Great Queen Street, London
22. John Wesley Chapel @ 49 City Road, Old Street
23. Da Vinci Code: Opus Dei @ 5 Orme Court, Westminster, London
24. A Right Religious Residence @ Lambeth Palace Road
25. Oak Hill Parks Famous Tree @ Church Hill Road, Barnet, Hertfordshire
26. L Ron Hubbard lived here @ 35-37 Fitzroy Street, London
27. Miracle at the Vishwa Temple @ 2 Lady Margaret Road, Southall
28. The Black Friar @ 174 Queen Victoria Street
29. Sex Pistol was a Dianetic @ 68 Tottenham Court Road, London
30. Enfield Synagogue Spirits @ Wellington Rd, Enfield, Middlesex
31. George Harrison's Hare Temple @ Bhaktivedanta Manor, Dharam Marg, Hilfield lane,