Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
25th September 1984 1st London performance of musical Stepping Out presented
25th September 1966 Actor Jason Flemyng was born in Putney, London.
25th September 1939 Conservative MP Leon Brittan was born in London.
25th September 1906 John Galsworthy's Silver Box, premieres in London
25th September 1888 The Royal Court Theatre in Kensington was opened.
25th September 1886 Comedy opera Dorothy, 1st produced in London
Top Paranormal-related places to visit in London.
London's spooky stuff is not just ghosts but other weird paranormal behaviour and activity. This is where the reports have occurred:
TOP 10 PARANORMAL RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE PARANORMAL SIGHTS:
11. Wanstead Glowing Headstone @ City of London Cemetery, Wanstead
12. Alien Autopsy location @ Rochester Square, Camden, London
13. Cock Lane Ghost @ 21 Cock Lane, London
14. Vampire author lived here @ 38 Great Pulteney Street, London
15. Spring Heeled Jacks 1st Victim @ 1 Tredegar Road, Tower Hamlets, London
16. Oak Hill Parks Famous Tree @ Church Hill Road, Barnet, Hertfordshire
17. Society for Psychical Research @ 14 Deans Yard, Westminster
18. A gunshot in the night @ Buckingham Palace
19. Poltergiest Pusher @ Fairlop Road, Leytonstone
20. The Children of Capland Street @ Capland Street, St Johns Wood, London
21. The Kensington Poltergeist @ 20 Bute Street, South Kensington, London
22. Spring Heeled Jack visited here @ 2 Turner Street, Whitechapel, London