IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
9th April 1978 S Club 7 singer Rachel Stevens was born in Southgate,
9th April 1914 World, Flesh and the Devil, the 1st colour film, shown in London.
9th April 1906 Labour Leader Hugh Gaitskell was born in Kensington.
9th April 1838 The National Gallery opens in its new home off Trafalgar Square.
9th April 1413 The Coronation of Henry V in Westminster Abbey.
9th April 1269 Edmund of Crouchback, son of King Henry III was married to Lady Aveline de Forz in Westminster Abbey.
Top Paranormal-related places to visit in London.
London's spooky stuff is not just ghosts but other weird paranormal behaviour and activity. This is where the reports have occurred:
TOP 10 PARANORMAL RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE PARANORMAL SIGHTS:
11. Wanstead Glowing Headstone @ City of London Cemetery, Wanstead
12. The Hornsey Coal Poltergeist @ 8 Ferrestone Road, Hornsey, London
13. The Children of Capland Street @ Capland Street, St Johns Wood, London
14. Poltergiest Pusher @ Fairlop Road, Leytonstone
15. The Winchester Geese @ Redcross Way
16. Spring Heeled Jacks 1st Victim @ 1 Tredegar Road, Tower Hamlets, London
17. Oak Hill Parks Famous Tree @ Church Hill Road, Barnet, Hertfordshire
18. Cock Lane Ghost @ 21 Cock Lane, London
19. The Kensington Poltergeist @ 20 Bute Street, South Kensington, London
20. Shady Old Lady Ghost @ Beacontree Road, Wanstead
21. Society for Psychical Research @ 14 Deans Yard, Westminster
22. Spring Heeled Jack visited here @ 2 Turner Street, Whitechapel, London