Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
22nd October 1960 Charlton Athletic Football Club draw 6-6 against Middlesborough.
22nd October 1941 Born today: Charles Keating, London England, actor (Carl Hutchins-Another World)
22nd October 1938 Actor Derek Jacobi, was born in Leytonstone, London.
22nd October 1910 Millwall open their new ground The Den after 4 previous grounds on Isle of Dogs.
22nd October 1904 QPR Football Club play their first game at their new ground Loftus Road.
22nd October 1897 World's 1st car dealer opens in London.
Top Paranormal-related places to visit in London.
London's spooky stuff is not just ghosts but other weird paranormal behaviour and activity. This is where the reports have occurred:
TOP 10 PARANORMAL RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE PARANORMAL SIGHTS:
11. The Field of Forty Footsteps @ Torrington Square, Bloomsbury, London
12. Scene of the Flying Man! @ 15 Ashley Place, Westminster, London
13. Spring Heeled Jack visited here @ 2 Turner Street, Whitechapel, London
14. Wanstead Glowing Headstone @ City of London Cemetery, Wanstead
15. Society for Psychical Research @ 14 Deans Yard, Westminster
16. The Diary of a Drug Fiend @ 31 Wellington Square, Chelsea, London
17. Oak Hill Parks Famous Tree @ Church Hill Road, Barnet, Hertfordshire
18. Spring Heeled Jacks 1st Victim @ 1 Tredegar Road, Tower Hamlets, London
19. Alien Autopsy location @ Rochester Square, Camden, London
20. Vampire author lived here @ 38 Great Pulteney Street, London
21. The Kensington Poltergeist @ 20 Bute Street, South Kensington, London
22. A gunshot in the night @ Buckingham Palace