Tours | Categories (New, Hot) | Map
Alcohol - Ancient - Animal - Architecture - Art - Aviation - Boxing - Celebrity - Charity - Children - Church - Cinema - Comedy - Crime - Dance - Death - Disaster - Drugs - Fashion - Food - Gambling - Ghost - Grave - Health - Historical - Industry - Justice - LGBT - Literary - Look Up - Medical - Military - Motoring - Murder - Museum - Music - Nature - Naval - Paranormal - Pioneer - Poetry - Police - Politics - Pub - Public Amenities - Quirky - Religion - Retail - Ripper - River - Royalty - Science - Sculpture - Sex - Signs - Society - Sport - Subterranean - Technology - Theatre - Train - Transport - Tube - TV - Weather -
IN THE NEWS
TOUR OF THE MONTH
ON THIS DAY IN LONDON
24th April 1963 Princess Alexandra of Kent was married to Angus Ogilvy in Westminster Abbey.
24th April 1960 Born today: Paula Yates, London England, Mrs Bob Geldof/rocker/writer (Blondes)
24th April 1936 Born today: Jill Ireland, London, actress (Breakout, Assassination, Chino)
24th April 1867 St. George's Hall Theatre in Langham Place was opened (demolished 1966).
24th April 1731 Author Daniel Defoe died in London trying to evade debtors.
Top Paranormal-related places to visit in London.
London's spooky stuff is not just ghosts but other weird paranormal behaviour and activity. This is where the reports have occurred:
TOP 10 PARANORMAL RELATED SIGHTS IN LONDON:
MORE PARANORMAL SIGHTS:
11. The Hornsey Coal Poltergeist @ 8 Ferrestone Road, Hornsey, London
12. Scene of the Flying Man! @ 15 Ashley Place, Westminster, London
13. Spring Heeled Jacks 1st Victim @ 1 Tredegar Road, Tower Hamlets, London
14. A gunshot in the night @ Buckingham Palace
15. The Field of Forty Footsteps @ Torrington Square, Bloomsbury, London
16. Oak Hill Parks Famous Tree @ Church Hill Road, Barnet, Hertfordshire
17. The Winchester Geese @ Redcross Way
18. Poltergiest Pusher @ Fairlop Road, Leytonstone
19. The Diary of a Drug Fiend @ 31 Wellington Square, Chelsea, London
20. Society for Psychical Research @ 14 Deans Yard, Westminster
21. The Children of Capland Street @ Capland Street, St Johns Wood, London
22. Spring Heeled Jack visited here @ 2 Turner Street, Whitechapel, London